we work with hospices, hospitals, and home care to provide:
|A loving presence to those who are
Relief and resource
support to loved ones and caregivers.
Compassionate support through the last
hours, allowing people to die in peace and with dignity.
- Maintain Confidentiality
- Provide Unconditional Positive Regard
- Be Present in the Moment
- Listen and Refrain From Problem Solving
- Respect the Dying Process
- Facilitate the Life Review With an
Emphasis on Appreciation and Closure
- Heal the Fears Surrounding Death and Dying
- Be a Loving Source of Support and Strength
Through the Dying Process