Where: Columbia, Missouri
(location to be announced)
When: January 10, 2001
Investment: $100.00 per person (includes lunch) and a day of your time and attention
Join Peter Hill and G.E.T. I.T. TOGETHER for:
A simple guide to conflict resolution, team building, stress reduction and self-empowerment.
Come build your knowledge, personal power and inner harmony in a day that will transform you as you learn to utilize the G.E.T. I.T. paradigm to nurture yourself, your team members and your personal and work communities.
The day will include:
· G.E.T. I.T. and B.E.A.M. overviews - how to easily integrate them into your daily life
· Tai Chi exercises for stress reduction, energy rejuvenation and long term health and vitality building
· G.E.T. I.T. paradigm in depth
· Empathy training and moving through communication barriers for goal setting and team building
· Mission and goal setting exercises using the G.E.T. I.T. paradigm
Parameters: 25 people minimum, clothing should be comfortable including footwear.
Investment methods: Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover and personal checks
If minimum numbers are not achieved, all monies will be refunded.
To register call: (602) 637-7151 or (602) 920-6310
Peter Hill is an author, lecturer and teacher. His book, “G.E.T.I.T. Together, A simple guide to conflict resolution and the cultivation of Knowledge, Power and Inner Harmony” has been praised by mediation specialists and counselors including the Gestalt Institute. He currently teaches his G.E.T.I.T. programs from kindergarten through college and even in senior centers in Arizona.
Peter Hill Main Page
<HOME> <OUR SPEAKERS> <Streaming News>